|“||Eat a bag of rocks!||”|
— Wendell, Catchphrase
He is portrayed by Murray Rundus.
Wendell is a pretty tough guy who started off hating Conor, but once he got to know him better they became friends. Wendell is also a great gamer. He picks on Franklin quite frequently.
Wendell is above average height, husky and rather large, a bit ungainly, and physically mature for his age. He is built like a football lineman, which helps him in his hobby of randomly tackling people in the hallway of his school. He has short, light brown hair and blue eyes. He is fond of wearing ripped jeans with a chain attached to his belt, flannel shirts and black combat boots.
In The Gaming Club, Wendell forgot to return a book he had checked out in first grade, titled Worm with a Perm. He snuck in the library as "Night Wolf" and returned the book, but when his friends tell him about the new bar code format, he taped a bar code on the book. Janice found out though, and demands Wendell to pay a fine of $7,321. When Wendell read the fine print, he found out, for an overdue book, it's borrower's choice to either pay the fine or pay for a new book, so he then asks what another copy of Worm with a Perm would cost, being $3.25.
- Wendell goes potty in a litter box, as revealed in "The Puddin' Party", and always has, due to having just one bathroom and 4 sisters.
- All of his plans involve someone buttering up his hips.
- Wendell gets cranky when he skips his nap.
- Wendell breeds and raises ferrets.
- Wendell doesn't want to go to Mudd Valley High, even though he tried to take their (with Conor) trophy.
| To view the Wendell Ruckus gallery, click here.
|Gamer's Guide to Pretty Much Everything characters|
|Conor • Wendell • Franklin • Ashley|
|Stampy Cat • Janice • Principal Nordahl • Tina • Billy • Lika • Mr. Spanks • Chad|